- Funding Received
- $16.2 Million in 2 Rounds from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- $15 Million Series B on December 26, 2012
- Santa Monica, CA
- Tongal is a social media platform connecting creative professionals with brands and causes that need their work.
- Rob Salvatore, Mark Burrell, James DeJulio
- Music, Crowdsourcing, Advertising, Entertainment, Sales and Marketing, Curated Web
Tongal’s mission is to change the way creative work gets done by making it accessible to everyone. We connect talented creatives with the people & brands that need their best work in a unique, merit-based platform. The access we offer benefits both our clients and our creative community. Our clients get an inexhaustible resource for new ideas, fresh insight, and film talent. Our creatives get access to work that has traditionally not been available to them. Both groups are set free to concentrate on the work that means the most to them – which is naturally also what they do best. The result is outstanding creative work delivered with incredible speed and efficiency.
Current Team (11)Update
Insight Venture Partners is a private equity and venture capital firm investing in growth-stage...
1918 Main Street
Santa Monica, CA 90405