- September 1, 2012
- Christopher Gulczynski, Sean Rad, Justin Mateen, Jonathan Badeen
- West Hollywood, CA
- Match-Making, Online Dating, Social Media, Networking, Social Search, Mobile, Curated Web
- Tinder is a social discovery app that enables its users to meet new people for dating, friendship or networking.
Tinder was founded to address the social and physical barriers of forming new friendships with people in your area or in your social groups. Tinder anonymously finds out who likes you nearby and connects you with them only if you're also interested. Tinder collects social graph and behavioral data on its users to make the most accurate suggestions on who they should consider knowing nearby.
Here's how it works:
1) Tinder shows you someone nearby it thinks you should know, and lets you anonymously like or pass on them.
2) If someone you like happens to like you back, then Tinder makes an introduction & lets you chat within the app.
Current Team (4)Update
Past Team (3)Update
8800 W. Sunset Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90069
London based software development
The ChatApp is the next generation social app that will change the way you chat and communicate...
Datelytics gathers events and daily deals for singles to meet up.
Invite Only Mobile Dating Social Network
New Conversations. New Friends
- 01/16/14 -techcrunch.com
- 01/12/14 -techcrunch.com
- 11/04/13 -techcrunch.com
- 10/29/13 -techcrunch.com
- 09/27/13 -techcrunch.com
- 07/15/13 -techcrunch.com