- Funding Received
- $570 Thousand in 2 Rounds from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $570 Thousand Seed on January 20, 2013
- San Francisco, CA
- Timbuktu Labs develops an educational application that enables children to play games, read news, and view beautiful pictures.
- Francesca Cavallo, Elena Favilli
- Games, Toys, Parenting, Publishing, Apps, iPad, Tablets, Textbooks, Kids, Education
Timbuktu makes mobile toys for creative learning. We promote imagination as a tool to discover the world. All our products are designed in Milan and developed in San Francisco. We are part of 500startups. We won Best Design at LAUNCH Education and Kids 2012. We've been nominated 2012 Best Italian Startup. We've been featured several times by Apple in the US Top5 Education.
Funding Rounds (2) - $570kUpdate
175 Bluxome Street
San Francisco, CA 94107