- Funding Received
- $4.2 Million in 1 Round from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $4.2 Million Series A on September 25, 2012
- September 9, 2010
- Palo Alto, CA
- Thuuz is a platform directing fans to live and upcoming sporting events via its iOS and Android mobile apps, and TV service.
- Bob Barcklay, Bill Bradford, Warren Packard
- Mobile, Ediscovery, Television, Sports
Thuuz is an award-winning mobile and connected TV service revolutionizing how sports fans discover and connect to sports programming.
Leveraging play by play analytics, social signaling and fan preferences to rate games, the Thuuz platform directs fans to the most exciting live and upcoming sporting events. Thuuz also integrates the industry’s most complete viewing guide in order to drive audience for televised and streamed sporting events.
Thuuz has direct-to-consumer applications for iOS and Android, and also partners with leading TV providers, wireless carriers, consumer electronics companies and sports networks.
Thuuz was founded in 2010, and is headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
Current Team (6)Update
438 Addison Ave.
Palo Alto, CA 94301
Are You Watching This?! provides alerts about sport events to sport lovers.
- 10/07/10 -techcrunch.com