- Funding Received
- $7 Million in 2 Rounds from 4 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $7 Million Series A on April 30, 2014
- EVRYTHNG is a Web of Things software company that makes products smart, interactive and trackable by connecting them to the Web.
- Dom Guinard, Vlad Trifa, Andy Hobsbawm, Niall Murphy
- Sensors, Embedded Hardware and Software, Location Based Services, NFC, QR Codes, RFID, Mobile, Software
EVRYTHNG is a Web of Things software company, making products smart by connecting them to the Web. Companies use EVRYTHNG’s software-as-a-service to manage their connected products, make product operations smarter with real-time tracking analytics, and help their customers connect to products in a smarter way.
The EVRYTHNG Engine helps companies to manage billions of intelligent online identities in the cloud for their products. World-leading manufacturer and retail brands work with EVRYTHNG to operate applications linked to individual items as they are made, sold and used, making their supply chains smarter and connecting products more cleverly to people's lives.
Current Team (7)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $7MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (2)Update
New York Office
110 East 25th Street
New York, NY NY 10010
Zürich, 4600 Olten
45-49 Leather Lane
London, EC1N 7TJ