- Funding Received
- $7 Million in 2 Rounds from 4 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $7 Million Series A on April 30, 2014
- EVRYTHNG is an online platform that provides an Internet of Things and conncets products to the web.
- Dominique Guinard, Vlad Trifa, Andy Hobsbawm, Niall Murphy
- Internet of Things, Big Data, Services, Sensors, Embedded Hardware and Software, Location Based Services, NFC, QR Codes, RFID, Mobile, Software
EVRYTHNG is an online platform that provides an Internet of Things. It connects products by startups and businesses to the web. It also enables customers to connect to products.
It provides a range of managed applications to help make products smart. It also provides consulting services.
EVRYTHNG was founded by Andy Hobsbawm, Dominique Guinard, Niall Murphy, and Vlad Trifa. It is based in London, United Kingdom.
Funding Rounds (2) - $7MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (2)Update
New York Office
110 East 25th Street
New York, NY NY 10010
Zürich, 4600 Olten
45-49 Leather Lane
London, EC1N 7TJ