- Funding Received
- $7 Million in 2 Rounds from 4 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $7 Million Series A on April 30, 2014
- London, ON
- The EVRYTHNG IoT Smart Products Platform connects consumer products to the Web & manages real-time data in the cloud to drive applications.
- Dominique Guinard, Vlad Trifa, Andy Hobsbawm, Niall Murphy
- Internet of Things, Big Data, Services, Sensors, Embedded Hardware and Software, Location Based Services, NFC, QR Codes, RFID, Mobile, Software
CONTRIBUTORS TO THIS PROFILE
EVRYTHNG is the IoT Smart Products Platform connecting consumer products to the Web and managing real-time data to drive applications and experiences.
EVRYTHNG enables brands to manage billions of intelligent online identities in the cloud for their products. The world’s leading consumer product manufacturers work with EVRYTHNG to deliver real-time interactive experiences and support services, and connect with the ecosystem of other applications and products in their consumers' digital lives.
EVRYTHNG was founded by Niall Murphy, Andy Hobsbawm, Dominique Guinard, and Vlad Trifa. It is based in London, United Kingdom and New York, USA.
Current Team (6)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $7MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (2)Update
122 East Road
London, N1 6FB
New York Office
110 East 25th Street
New York, NY NY 10010
Zürich, 4600 Olten
45-49 Leather Lane
London, EC1N 7TJ