- Acquired by Salesforce on June 25, 2012
- Funding Received
- $532 Thousand in 2 Rounds from 10 Investors
- August, 2010
- Seattle, WA
- Thinkfuse is a SaaS-based enterprise that allows companies to send regular progress reports to stakeholders.
- Steve Krenzel, Brandon Bloom
- Finance, Enterprises, Collaboration, Enterprise Software
Thinkfuse is an enterprise SaaS provider that integrates closely with email to streamline scheduled communications like status reports and project updates without changing the way people work. It helps helps teams collaborate while building intelligence about work done across an organization.
Current Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $532kUpdate
511 Boren Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
- 05/24/11 -techcrunch.com
- 05/23/11 -techcrunch.com
- 03/24/11 -techcrunch.com