- Funding Received
- $25.6 Million in 4 Rounds from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $7.5 Million on October 6, 2010 / Undisclosed Round
- Think Passenger builds online platforms that allow the world's leading brands to connect, create and communicate with key stakeholders
- Michael Abbott, Andrew Leary, Justin Cooper, Tony Tam
- Market Research, Technology, Customer Service, Sales and Marketing, Social Media
Passenger communities put your customers at the center of everything you do. We combine a powerful technology platform with sophisticated analytics and a savvy community engagement team to help turn key stakeholders into critically important business advisors. Our communities provide real time customer feedback that's both quantitative and qualitative so you can innovate— and accelerate business decisions about new products, marketing & brand messaging, and your customers' experience. For more information, visit www.thinkpassenger.com.
Think Passenger, Inc. was founded in 2005 with locations in Los Angeles and New York City.
Current Team (5)Update
Past Team (12)Update
2010 - Feb 5, 2014
Chief Innovation Officer
2011 - Feb 5, 2014
Director, Client Development
Aug, 2013 - Apr, 2014
VP Strategy & Insights
Feb 5, 2014
CEO - Think Passenger Inc
Funding Rounds (4) - $7.5MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (5)Update
The team of StarVest Partners believes that they have a differentiated positioning in the venture...
Steamboat Ventures is venture capital firm affiliate of The Walt Disney Company. They invest in...
Shelter Capital Partners is a Southern California based private investment fund, focused on...
12100 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90025
30 Broad Street
New York, NY 10004