- Funding Received
- $900 Thousand in 1 Round from 2 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $900 Thousand Seed on July 31, 2014
- January 1, 2013
- San Diego, CA
- Academic e-portfolio network
- Neal Bloom, Royce Rowan, Adam Markowitz
- Technology, File Sharing, Networking, Internet, Education, Colleges, Collaboration, Business Development, Apps, Curated Web
Portfolium solves the LinkedIn problem for students with no professional work history. It's an online platform for students of all majors to visually showcase their skills, projects and experiences to employers.
They believe that motivated, well-accomplished students should frame more than their diploma. An interactive portfolio of a student's work serves as a powerful measure of their true potential while providing employers and recruiters with a deeper look at candidates for employment opportunities.
Portfolium connects students, along with their portfolios, with the recruiters seeking their specific talents; effectively streamlining the recruiting and transition process from academic to professional life.
Current Team (5)Update
101 W Broadway
San Diego, CA 92101
- 02/26/14 -smallbusiness.yahoo.com