- Funding Received
- $3.3 Million in 3 Rounds from 5 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $1.5 Million Series A on November 7, 2013
- February, 2012
- San Francisco, CA
- The one-page company develops software solutions to solve communication problems between enterprises and their employees.
- Joanna Weidenmiller, Patrick G. Riley
- Career Management, Consumer Internet, Marketplaces, Data Mining, Human Resources, Recruiting, SaaS, Software
The One-Page Company (1-Page) is focused on building disruptive solutions to solve the large communication problem that exists today between enterprises and their present and future employees. 1-Page has built the HIRE SaaS platform for both parties to create, process, store, and exchange never-before-seen data which enterprises can utilize to greatly improve their hiring process and job seekers can ensure their best capabilities are showcased allowing them to effectively penetrate the noise. Fortune 500 enterprise customers have already begun to select 1-PAGE HIRE to protect and insure their investments in human capital and successfully hired candidates. To learn more, please visit www.1-page.com
Current Team (7)Update
Past Team (6)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $1.5MUpdate
Talent Equity Ventures invests in start-ups that are internationally scalable and have...
Satori Capital is a team of passionate CEOs, investment professionals, and sustainability leaders...
Georgetown Angels invests in start-ups and creates a networking environment with real-world...
Blumberg Capital is a classic, early-stage venture capital firm focused on investing in...
TMT Investments invests in internet-based companies across a variety of sectors.
San Francisco HQ
408 Jackson street.
San Francisco, CA 94111