- Funding Received
- $0 in 1 Round from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- October, 2013 / Undisclosed Amount and Round
- New York, NY
- Learn Startup Machine offers an intensive three-day workshop that teaches entrepreneurs and innovators how to build disruptive products.
- Trevor Owens, Daniël W. Crompton, Grace Ng
- Finance, Events, Entrepreneur, Startups, Incubators, Health and Wellness, Education
Lean Startup Machine is the world's leading bootcamp on Lean Startup methodology. Contrary to popular perception, the phrase "lean startup" implies much more than capital efficiency. It encompasses a paradigm-shifting way of thinking about how to build new companies and products, and how to bring those products to market faster.
Lean Startup Machine provides participants with a valuable framework of tools, techniques and resources designed to help early-stage companies identify key customers and iterate their products quickly. Startups face incredibly difficult odds, and the vast majority of them will fail. While lean startup methodologies are not a safeguard against failure, they do provide a foundation for real, measurable improvement.
Current Team (6)Update
Past Team (8)Update
Jun, 2010 - May 1, 2011
Jun, 2010 - Nov 1, 2010
VP of Operations
Mar 1, 2011 - Jun 1, 2011
VP of Marketing
Jun 1, 2011 - Nov, 2012
Jan, 2013 - May, 2013
500 7th Ave
New York, NY 10018