- Funding Received
- $4.1 Million in 3 Rounds from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $1 Million Seed on January 8, 2014
- September 27, 2011
- Copenhagen S
- Eye Tribe develops software that enables eye control on mobile devices and computers, allowing hands-free navigation.
- Henrik Skovsgaard, Sune Alstrup Johansen, Javier San Agustin, Martin Tall
- Tablets, Mobile, Software
The Eye Tribe develops software that enables eye control on mobile devices and computers, allowing hands-free control, eye activated log in, and enhanced gaming experiences.
Our software is based on infrared technology to achieve high accuracy and responsiveness. Unlike other infrared eye tracking systems that are expensive and proprietary, our software works with low-cost hardware components that can be integrated into the next generation of smartphones and tablets.
Current Team (6)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $4.1MUpdate
The Danish National Advanced Technology Foundation offers private companies and universities the...
Startupbootcamp is a global network of industry focused startup accelerators.
Copenhagen S, 2300