- Funding Received
- $4.1 Million in 3 Rounds from 10 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $3.2 Million Series A on October 9, 2013
- November, 2011
- Chicago, IL
- TempoDB provides database services that enable companies to store and analyze massive streams of time series data.
- Michael Yagley, Justin DeLay, Andrew Cronk
- Finance, Services, Databases, Analytics
TempoDB is the first database service for time series data (ex: measuring thermostat temperatures, network latencies, heart rates). Time series is a unique Big Data problem that breaks traditional databases (MySQL, MongoDB, etc). Today, businesses spend months and millions attempting to build solutions to manage all this data and yet still fail to store as much as they need or analyze it effectively. TempoDB is a purpose-built database service that enables businesses to store and analyze massive streams of time series data, so they can learn from the past, understand the present, and predict the future.
Current Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $3.2MUpdate
Hyde Park Angels (HPA) is a Chicago-based angel investor network that makes seed investments in...
Early stage technology investor
Early Stage VC
Chicago Ventures invests in well-managed seed-stage technology companies in Chicago and the...
445 W Erie St
Chicago, IL 60654