- Funding Received
- $50 Thousand in 3 Rounds from 2 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- January 1, 2011 / Undisclosed Amount and Round
- July, 2010
- San Francisco, CA
- Taskforce is an online tool that enables teams to manage their work flow on their email inbox.
- Niccolo Pantucci, Courtland Allen, Abdulrahman Tarbzouni, Husain Al-Mohssen
- Productivity Software, Email, Messaging
Taskforce is a powerful tool that lets you and your team manage your work flow better. You'll be able to reduce emails, collaborate with your colleagues, and get work done without leaving your inbox.
By focusing on ease of use and deep integration, Taskforce helps you and your team reduce time consuming data entry, and allows you to get on with what matters: your work!
Taskforce was founded in 2010 by Niccolo Pantucci and Courtland Allen, and received seed funding from Y Combinator, and since launching publicly in Februrary 2011 has been attracting tens of thousands of users.
Current Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $50kUpdate
1139 Leavenworth St
San Francisco, CA 94109