- Funding Received
- $2 Million in 1 Round from 4 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $2 Million Series A on August 24, 2011
- San Francisco, CA
- Taptera offers consumer-grade, secure enterprise apps that make enterprise infrastructure accessible to employees on the go.
- Chris O'Connor, Dan McCall
- Events, Home & Garden, Enterprises, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Enterprise Software
Taptera makes fast, beautiful, and secure mobile apps for enterprise. Their suite of consumer-grade, enterprise apps are sold off-the-shelf and aim to make enterprise infrastructure accessible to employees on the go. Headquartered in San Francisco, the leadership and development teams have a strong record of technical and design successes at companies like Genentech, Salesforce.com, and Mobiata (acquired by Expedia). Founded in Spring 2011.
Current Team (5)Update
Past Team (8)Update
Chief Design Officer
May, 2011 - Sep, 2012
Chief Technology Officer
2011 - Jan, 2013
Oct, 2011 - May, 2012
Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer
May, 2011 - Aug 31, 2012
Co-Founder and CEO
Collateral, mobile content management for Salesforce Content was launched in 2012
Events - mobile events app was launched in 2011
Rooms - mobile conference room booking app was launched in 2011
Colleagues is the most beautiful mobile corporate directory ever designed.
300 Brannan St.
San Francisco, CA 94107