- Funding Received
- $18.8 Million in 5 Rounds from 13 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $7 Million Series C on March 25, 2014
- San Diego, CA
- TakeLessons is an online lessons marketplace connecting students with teachers for various subjects such as music, chemistry and algebra.
- Steven Cox, Chris Waldron, Drew Davies
- Education, Music, Tutoring, Local, Services, Marketplaces, Software
TakeLessons is the trusted online marketplace for finding private instructors. At TakeLessons.com students can follow their dreams and fuel personal growth by connecting with the perfect instructor in areas ranging from music, dance and acting to foreign languages, math and photography. Instructors rely on TakeLessons to simplify marketing and manage their business with integrated scheduling, billing, payment, and communication tools that work seamlessly across desktop and mobile devices.
Current Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (5) - $18.8MUpdate
Lightbank specializes in making venture capital investments in technology-based companies.
Triangle Peak Partners conducts private investments in companies where it can work with...
SoftTech VC is one of the original micro VC firms, founded in 2004 and backing over 150...
Crosslink Capital is a leading stage-independent venture capital and growth equity firm with over...
Moore Venture Partners (MVP) is a traditional venture capital fund investing in early, growth,...
Venture Capital Firm
Maynard Webb created the Webb Investment Network in 2010 to formalize the investing he has done...
San Diego, CA 92101