- Funding Received
- $18.8 Million in 5 Rounds from 13 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $7 Million Series C on March 25, 2014
- San Diego, CA
- TakeLessons is an online lessons marketplace connecting students with teachers for various subjects such as music, chemistry and algebra.
- Jason Holderness, Steven Cox, Chris Waldron, Drew Davies
- Education, Music, Tutoring, Local, Services, Marketplaces, Software
CONTRIBUTORS TO THIS PROFILE
TakeLessons is the trusted online marketplace for finding private instructors. At TakeLessons.com students can follow their dreams and fuel personal growth by connecting with the perfect instructor in areas ranging from music, dance and acting to foreign languages, math and photography. Instructors rely on TakeLessons to simplify marketing and manage their business with integrated scheduling, billing, payment, and communication tools that work seamlessly across desktop and mobile devices.
Current Team (6)Update
Funding Rounds (5) - $7MUpdate
Lightbank specializes in making venture capital...
Triangle Peak Partners conducts private...
SoftTech VC is one of the original micro VC...
Crosslink Capital is a leading...
Moore Venture Partners (MVP) is a traditional...
Venture Capital Firm
Maynard Webb created the Webb Investment...
San Diego, CA 92101
Past Team (3)Update