- Funding Received
- $47.8 Million in 5 Rounds from 4 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $20 Million Series C on January 18, 2012
- Boulder, CO
- Symplified is Identity-as-a-Service-based hybrid platform offering user access to applications and helping meet compliance requirements.
- Eric Olden, Darren Platt, Eric Olden, Jonti McLaren
- Cloud Computing, SaaS, Identity Management, Identity, Enterprise Software
CONTRIBUTORS TO THIS PROFILE
Symplified is a leader in Identity-as-a-Service for the hybrid cloud. The company simplifies user access to applications, provides visibility and control over usage, and helps meet security and compliance requirements.
Symplified delivers single sign-on, identity and access management, directory integration, centralized provisioning, strong authentication, mobile device support and flexible deployment options.
Unlike legacy IAM products or lightweight cloud-based offerings, Symplified allows convenient access to any cloud or on-premises application through a unified, customizable SSO portal and delivers a single-tenant identity control point, with no need to replicate sensitive user data to a third party, no “side-door” access to cloud applications and an enterprise-wide audit trail.
With operations in Silicon Valley, the northeastern U.S., the Midwestern U.S., the United Kingdom and EMEA, Symplified is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado.
Current Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (5) - $20MUpdate
1600 Pearl Street
Boulder, CO 80302
- 04/10/13 -techcrunch.com
- 01/18/12 -techcrunch.com
- 01/05/11 -techcrunch.com