- Funding Received
- $9 Million in 4 Rounds from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- $2 Million Series A on April 22, 2013
- April 12, 2011
- Mountain View, CA
- Swipp, a platform with an analytics dashboard, integrates social media and commerce to convert social posts into leads and sales.
- Don Thorson, Charlie Costantini, Ramani Narayan
- Analytics, Big Data, Social Media
Swipp, Inc., a Palo Alto, CA-based start up that is preparing to release a new social-media platform. Led by Don Thorson, co-founder and CEO, Swipp has been developing a next-generation platform that sits at the “intersection of social media, personal data, and commerce”. With the launch, which will be rolled out in stages over the next several months, the company will be inviting users around the world to test the new approach, contribute to its development, and participate in the “new social” conversation. A version to the general public will be released later in the year.
Current Team (6)Update
Funding Rounds (4) - $9MUpdate
Old Willow Partners focuses on purchasing established small- to mid-size, privately held...
2513 E Charleston Road
Mountain View, CA 94043