- Funding Received
- $0 in 2 Rounds from 2 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- Seed on November 15, 2012 / Undisclosed Amount
- Stupeflix lowers the barrier to entry to video creation, for people and developers.
- François Lagunas, Jean-Francois Boudier, Etienne Albert, Nicolas Steegmann
- iPhone, Apps, Photo Sharing, Startups, Photography, Developer APIs, Video
Stupeflix helps people express themselves through video.
Replay (free on the App Store, launched 12/2013) turns everyday photos & rushes into epic videos, instantly, on your iPhone. http://replayapp.com
Stupeflix Studio (launched 2010) is a leading web application, used by 2M+ people & SMBs to easily create beautiful videos. http://studio.stupeflix.com/
Stupeflix API (launched 2009) is the only self-serve developer platform to create video content at scale. 30M videos were created for developers (real estate, classifieds) and brands like RedBull, Sprint, Coke, Amex. http://developer.stupeflix.com
Founded in 2009, it is headquartered in Paris, with an office in San Francisco. Stupeflix is a Seedcamp and 500 Startups company.
Current Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $0.00Update
The Steady app allows you to shoot action videos from your iPhone with almost cinematic...
A unique suite of APIs to create videos on-demand, and manipulate media at scale.
Stupeflix Studio is the easiest way to create beautiful videos online, mixing photos, clips,...
Replay turns everyday photos & rushes into epic videos, instantly, on your iPhone.
San Francisco, CA 94110
- 10/08/13 -programmableweb.com
- 09/11/13 -forbes.com
- 08/27/12 -thenextweb.com
- 02/02/12 -reelseo.com
- 05/06/10 -techcrunch.com
- 09/21/09 -techcrunch.com