- Acquired by Livefyre on September 9, 2013
- Funding Received
- $2 Million in 3 Rounds from 5 Investors
- San Francisco, CA
- Storify is a social network service allowing users to create stories and timelines using social media platforms.
- Burt Herman, Xavier Damman
- Blogging Platforms, Publishing, Social Network Media, Real Time, Social Media, Journalism, Media, Curated Web
Turn what people post on social media into compelling stories. With Storify, you collect the best photos, video, quotes from Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and more to publish them as simple, beautiful stories that can be embedded anywhere. It's the best way to capture an event whether it's a news event, a conference, a product launch, a wedding, ...
Social media streams flow, but stories last.
Current Team (4)Update
Past Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $2MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (4)Update
Great Oaks Venture Capital (GOVC) is an early and seed-stage investment firm founded by Angel...
Khosla Ventures is a venture capital firm started in 2004 by Vinod Khosla, Co-Founder of Sun...
Promus Ventures invests in early-stage software companies delivering analytic and data-driven...
149 9th St.
San Francisco, CA 94103
- 07/01/13 -techcrunch.com
- 04/18/13 -techcrunch.com
- 04/15/13 -techcrunch.com