- Funding Received
- $8 Million in 3 Rounds from 8 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $3.5 Million Venture on August 20, 2014
- San Francisco, CA
- Stitch Labs provides software that simplifies commerce, decisions, and life for retailers and wholesalers.
- Jake Gasaway, Michelle Laham, Brandon Levey
- Retail Technology, E-Commerce, SaaS, Billing, CRM, Software
Since 2011, Stitch Labs has been creating software that simplifies commerce, decisions, and life for retailers and wholesalers. The intuitive Stitch Labs platform streamlines inventory, orders and data across multiple channels. It also delivers the most robust integrations with top commerce applications such as Square, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Shopify, Quickbooks, Xero, BigCommerce and others. To learn more about how the Stitch Labs platform unifies sales channels, fulfills orders faster, and gathers brilliant data, visit www.stitchlabs.com or follow @StitchLabs on Twitter. For press inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Team (3)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $3.5MUpdate
1647 Mission St.
San Francisco, CA 94103
Past Team (2)Update
- 08/20/12 -techcrunch.com
- 02/21/12 -techcrunch.com