- Funding Received
- $5.5 Million in 3 Rounds from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $1.5 Million Series B on January 17, 2013
- August 6, 2010
- Lebanon, NH
- StartWire is a service that allows job seekers to organize applications and get automatic status updates from employers via SMS and email.
- Tim McKegney, Christian Forman
- Collaboration, Social Media, Consumers, Recruiting, Search, Curated Web
StartWire has been called 'the TripIt.com of job search.'
It's a free service that allows job seekers to organize their applications and get automatic status updates from thousands of employers via text message and email â€” making the dreaded 'application black hole' just a little less dark. Tracking an application is a snap. All you have to do is forward the ubiquitous 'thanks for applying' email to email@example.com or fill out a brief web form. In addition, to application status updates, StartWire also provides job search and networking recommendations based on a users application history, profile, and personal networks (LinkedIn & Facebook).
StartWire launched in early 2011 to rave reviews and write-ups in US News & World Report, Yahoo Finance, AOL Jobs, About.com, CNN, ERE, & HR Executive Magazine.
Funding Rounds (3) - $1.5MUpdate
10 Water St
Lebanon, NH 03770-0064
- 01/13/12 -techcrunch.com