- Funding Received
- $0 in 1 Round from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- July 1, 2011 / Undisclosed Amount and Round
- StartupHighway is a 13-week acceleration program that combines funding and business advice from its international network of mentors.
- Martynas Nikolajevas, Rokas Tamošiūnas
- Automotive, B2B, Incubators, Finance
StartupHighway is 13 week business acceleration program (with a similar model to Springboard or Techstars) for Central & Eastern European businesses that want to expand globally. All participants will receive up to â‚¬14,000 in funding (â‚¬2,000 for the idea and â‚¬3,000 for every founder for up to four founders) in return for 10% equity. Team will receive business advice from an international network of over 70 international mentors and access to essential resources for starting up (such as office space, hosting, legal advice, etc.). StartupHighway will end with two investor days (one in Lithuania, another one in one of Europeâ€™s VC capitals), where teams would present their start-ups to early-stage start-up investors in Europe.
StartupHighway has been funded by 6 business angels and will be managed by Rokas Tamosiunas. Jon Bradford, the co-founder of Sprinboard and founder of The Difference Engine is an advisor of the program.
Current Team (3)Update
- 01/29/13 -techcrunch.com
- 06/18/12 -techcrunch.com