- Funding Received
- $2.7 Million in 2 Rounds from 17 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $2.7 Million Seed on May 28, 2014
- San Francisco, CA
- Standard Treasury offers standard APIs that facilitate businesses in transfers and other transactions with banks.
- Zac Townsend, Daniel Kimerling, Brent Goldman
- Payments, Banking, Enterprise Software, Financial Services, Software
Standard Treasury, a YC-backed company, is hoping to make it easier for businesses to deal with their banks through standard APIs that ease transfers and other transactions.
The company says that integrating banking services for small businesses and startups is overly complicated. They can end up sending large files over FTP with specs that take up hundreds of pages.
Current Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $2.7MUpdate
Susa Ventures is an early stage technology fund investing in entrepreneurs building defensible...
Columbus Nova Technology Partners is a global, multi-stage technology investment firm based in...
SherpaVentures invests in the most promising emerging technology-enabled companies.
555 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
- 08/21/13 -bizjournals.com
- 08/20/13 -venturebeat.com
- 07/09/13 -techcrunch.com