- Funding Received
- $3 Million in 1 Round from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $3 Million Seed on April 17, 2014
- February, 2012
- Squawka, a web-based second screen platform, provides live sports TV fans with real-time statistics on the match and social chat features.
- Leo Harrison, Sanjit Atwal
- Sports, Consumer Electronics, Advertising, Technology, Curated Web
Squawka is a web based second screen platform for viewers of live televised sport that provides consumers with both real time statistics on the matches/players they are watching alongside social chat, allowing interaction with others while expressing feelings and informed opinion on the game. After extensive analysis of over 200 matches, Squawka has developed its own unique player performance index, which analyses over 2,500,000 on-ball actions in real time to display the performance of each player.
Since launching into public beta on the 11th June 2012, Squawka has received critical acclaim from the sports press (Football365.com, TEAMtalk, Shoot Magazine), consumer national press (The People), technology/web press (Stuff Magazine, Web User, PocketLint) as well as digital advertising agencies (MediaCom, Arena Media, BBDO), multinational brands (Dominos, Red Bull, Paddy Power) and most importantly of all, users.
Current Team (5)Update
Board Members and Advisors (2)Update
81 Rivington Street
London, EC2A 3AY
- 12/04/12 -techcrunch.com