- Funding Received
- $7.2 Million in 2 Rounds from 2 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $5.2 Million Series A on October 21, 2013
- August 1, 2012
- Cambridge, MA
- Sqrrl is a big data company that provides products for Apache Accumulo, a high performance data storage and retrieval system.
- Ely Kahn, Oren J. Falkowitz
- Databases, Software, Data Integration, Big Data, Analytics
Sqrrl is a Big Data software company whose employees have dealt with the world’s largest, most complex, and most sensitive datasets for the last decade. Sqrrl’s software product, Sqrrl Enterprise, is the most secure, scalable, and flexible NoSQL database for building real-time applications and is powered by Apache Accumulo™ and Hadoop. Sqrrl Enterprise extends the capabilities of Accumulo with additional data ingest, security, and real-time analytical features that help unlock the power of Big Data.
Current Team (3)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $7.2MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (3)Update
Sqrrl Enterprise is the world’s most secure and scalable Big Data platform for building real-time...
130 Prospect St.
Cambridge, MA 02139
- 08/20/12 -techcrunch.com