- Funding Received
- $7.8 Million in 2 Rounds from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- $7.5 Million Series A on May 20, 2011
- December 1, 2002
- San Francisco, CA
- SQLstream, Big Data stream processing software, powering smart services for the Internet of Things from streaming machine and sensor data.
- Julian Hyde, Edan Kabatchnik, Damian Black, John Kalucki
- Internet of Things, Big Data Analytics, Big Data
SQLstream Blaze powers real-time smart services for the Internet of Things. The SQLstream Blaze stream processing software collects, analyzes and integrates sensor and other machine generated data in real-time, providing organizations with the visibility and insight required to drive low latency, automated actions. The SQLstream Blaze product family includes a high performance stream processor for analyzing sensor and other machine data as they arrive using continuous SQL queries, provides real-time dashboards, industry-specific application libraries called StreamApps, and a full range of machine data collection agents plus connectors for Hadoop and other enterprise data management platforms. SQLstream is the recipient of leading industry awards, including the Ventana Research Technology Innovation Award for IT Analytics and Performance.
Current Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $7.8MUpdate
1540 Market Street
Suite 400 - 425
San Francisco, CA 94102
- 05/20/11 -techcrunch.com