- Funding Received
- $19 Million in 4 Rounds from 2 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $0 Series C on June 27, 2014
- Chicago, IL
- Sprout Social provides a platform for businesses to manage social media engagement, publishing and analytics.
- Aaron Rankin, Gil Lara, Justyn Howard
- Google Apps, Social Network Media, Search, Facebook Applications, Twitter Applications, Social Media, Software
Sprout Social’s innovative tools help businesses more effectively manage their social media and social care efforts. Sprout provides social media engagement, publishing and analytic tools for top global brands including AMD, McDonald’s, Nokia, Pepsi, and UPS.
Sprout’s world-class tools enable top brands – and more than 10,000 customers -- to engage on numerous social platforms including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. The platform manages more than 6 million social interactions per day and makes it incredibly efficient to for brands to say connected.
Founded in 2010 and based in Chicago's vibrant West Loop neighborhood, Sprout headquarters is a lively center of technology innovation, product development, creative marketing and outstanding customer service. Learn more at sproutsocial.com.
Current Team (4)Update
Past Team (2)Update
Funding Rounds (4) - $0.00Update
131 S Dearborn Street
Chicago, IL 60603
Spredfast gives marketers the solutions needed to manage their brand and connect with consumers...
Sprinklr's infrastructure software is how brands manage social experiences across every...
HootSuite, a social media management system, enables organizations to execute campaigns across...
- 10/09/12 -techcrunch.com
- 07/31/12 -techcrunch.com