- Funding Received
- $2.2 Million in 2 Rounds from 4 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- Series B on June 7, 2013 / Undisclosed Amount
- Santa Clara, CA
- Spotzot connects retailers and brands with mobile shoppers to drive store visits by providing in-store offers.
- Jim Schreitmueller, Sanjay Mittal, Bobby Jadhav
- Trading, Retail, Local Based Services, Local, Location Based Services, Mobile, Coupons, Discounts, Promotional, Online Reservations, Loyalty Programs, Shopping, Internet, Offline Businesses, Advertising
Spotzot is a rapidly growing network of 30 million high-intent mobile shoppers who regularly make their purchases offline at brick and mortar retailers. Spotzot reaches these shoppers by providing a location based in-app shopping service to high traffic shopping, search and game applications. Spotzot provides a rich in-store shopping experience for retailers and brands where consumers can discover the hottest trends, best offers and coupons and find a store nearby.
On average, 40% of Spotzot's visitors return on a monthly basis, and more than half a million shoppers are active on the network on any given day. Retailers and brands realize significant value in driving shoppers to stores since more than 60% of consumers on the network are on their path to purchase, 30% are spotted in the vicinity of stores and up to 15% are tracked making in-store purchases.
Spotzot is the #1 source for monetization through in-store coupons and promotions from the top 1,000 retail chains, valid at 500,000 store locations in the US. Publishers can access Spotzot’s free APIs designed to support a wide range of smartphone, tablet and web-based shopping, search, game and other experiences.
Current Team (3)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $2.2MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (3)Update
Foundation Capital is an investment firm run primarily by entrepreneurs. Each partner left a...
TiE is a non-profit online platform for mentoring, educating and networking entrepreneurs and...
Cervin Ventures is a seed and early stage venture firm, focusing solely on opportunities in the...
Inventus Capital Partners is a US-India venture firm managed by successful entrepreneurs and...
2903 Bunker Hill Lane, #150
Santa Clara, CA 95054