- Funding Received
- $100 Thousand in 2 Rounds from 2 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- Seed on August, 2013 / Undisclosed Amount
- May 24, 2013
- San Francisco, CA
- Spire is the 1st activity tracker to go beyond fitness to also track your state of mind to improve focus, productivity, & work/life balance.
- Jonathan Palley, Neema Moraveji
- Health and Wellness, Hardware + Software
The average person is physically active only about 14% of the day; Spire goes beyond conventional activity trackers and tap into the other 86% of your day.
Spire is the first activity tracker to go beyond fitness and track your state of mind. By doing this, Spire is a comprehensive tracker to help you be healthier and productive in your daily life, at the gym, and at work.
It uses this information to provide you with insights into your daily activity and state of mind through the mobile app. The app also contains the ability to help boost activity, relaxation, and focus.
Spire senses your breathing patterns and what they say about your state of mind. It detects the number of steps you take when you walk and run. It also tracks how often you sit, stand, and lay down.
Funding Rounds (2) - $100kUpdate
2225 3rd st.
San Francisco, CA 94110