- Funding Received
- $5.6 Million in 3 Rounds from 4 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $2.6 Million Series B on July 18, 2014
- Palo Alto, CA
- Speaktoit is a technology company developing human-computer interaction technologies based on natural language conversations
- Pavel Sirotin, Artem Goncharuk, Ilya Gelfenbeyn
- Assisitive Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Audio, Mobile
Speaktoit is a start-up working on natural language interfaces and talking online products. Company's goal is to create conversational agents for mobile devices, web, and personal computers via text based and voice interfaces in order to deliver an interactive experience for the user.
Current Team (3)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $5.6MUpdate
First conversation-based virtual assistant for smartphones, wearables, web, tv, cars
Motorola Ventures helps turn great new ideas into thriving businesses. They are not a lab, but...
Plug and Play is a global accelerator program that helps tech startups grow with a network of...
Mobile Media Solutions
Intel Capital, Intel's global investment organization, makes equity investments in innovative...
443 Waverley Str.
Palo Alto, CA 94301
Siri is a virtual personal assistant incorporated as a feature of Apple iPhones beginning with...
- 07/18/14 -venturebeat.com
- 01/23/13 -techcrunch.com