- Funding Received
- $5.6 Million in 2 Rounds from 8 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $4.5 Million Series A on October 7, 2013
- June, 2011
- San Francisco, CA
- Sparkcentral enables enterprises to handle high volumes of customer service interactions over social media.
- Davy Kestens, Matthew Finneran
- SaaS, Customer Support Tools, Enterprises, Facebook Applications, Twitter Applications, Social Media
Sparkcentral (formerly TwitSpark) is an easy-to-use platform that allows teams within larger enterprises to efficiently followup on customer service and engagement over Twitter and Facebook. Bringing social CRM to the next level involving high volume engagement, crisis management, and automated prioritization... it's indeed the fastest way to respond to your customers.
Current Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $5.6MUpdate
Sigma West is an investment company focusing on SaaS-based, cloud, enterprise software, and...
Founders Fund is a venture capital firm investing at every stage in companies with revolutionary...
233 Post Street
San Francisco, CA 94108