- Funding Received
- $1.9 Million in 4 Rounds from 14 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- Seed on February 14, 2014 / Undisclosed Amount
- January, 2012
- Dublin 6
- Soundwave. It’s a simple way to chat and share your music with friends.
- Brendan O'Driscoll, Craig Watson, Aidan Sliney
- iOS, iPhone, Android, Location Based Services, Real Time, Social Media, Local, Ediscovery, Analytics, Apps, Music
Soundwave. It’s a simple way to chat and share your music with friends.
Create private groups to chat and share your music with friends and followers. Swipe left and see all the songs that have been shared before in the group. Send the shared list of songs to Spotify with one tap of a button. Invite your friends from Twitter, Facebook and more.
About Soundwave Soundwave, founded by Brendan O’Driscoll (CEO), Aidan Sliney (CTO) and Craig Watson (COO) is a social music-discovery app launched in late June ‘13 and is available for free on IOS and Android. Soundwave is backed by Mark Cuban, ACT Venture Capital & Enterprise Ireland.
Current Team (3)Update
Funding Rounds (4) - $1.9MUpdate
1 Rathmines Road Upper
Last.fm is an online music catalogue providing users with personalized recommendations based on...