- Funding Received
- $1 Million in 2 Rounds from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- $25 Thousand Seed on March 1, 2014
- November, 2010
- Buenos Aires
- Data analytics for agribusiness decisions
- Cesar Belloso, Laura Lukasik, Rodrigo Ramirez Crouchett, Tomás Peña, Santiago Gonzalez Venzano, Agustin Barattini, Federico Zorza, Carolina Maqueda, Rita Robledo
- Business Intelligence, Agriculture, Mobile
Georeferenced Solapa4 is an online tool to track all the agricultural production process that allows decisions in real time.
They are a Technology Services Company for Agriculture without borders and constantly evolving, formed by a group of professionals with experience and recognition in the market, and strength that distinguishes them proud. They seek to improve the process of decision making in complex environments to collaborate on the global challenge of creating quality food for mankind.
Current Team (10)Update
NXTP Labs is a seed fund accelerator that invests and provides hands-on support and community to...
Perú 375 Piso 9 Of 53 Ciudad
Buenos Aires, 1067