- Funding Received
- $512 Thousand in 2 Rounds from 7 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $500 Thousand Angel on July 1, 2010
- May, 2009
- Cambridge, MA
- SocialSci connects academic researchers with the online community to help them collect data for surveys and experiments.
- Harley Trung, Mike Schroll, Leon Noel
- Finance, Life Sciences, Surveys, Software
SocialSci is an online survey platform designed to meet all the requirements of scientific researchers.
SocialSci lets researchers design surveys using a simple drag-and-drop interface, and comes with a built-in recruiting system that uses a point system to reward users for participating while screening out repeat visitors.
Current Team (3)Update
SOSventures is a venture capital and management firm investing in start-up technology companies.
LaunchCapital was founded in January 2008 with a mission to help entrepreneurs gain quick access...
Techstars offers mentorship-driven seed stage investing for web and software companies.
Dog Patch Labs Cambridge
1 Cambridge Center
Cambridge, MA 02142