- Acquired by ShareThis on March 20, 2013
- Funding Received
- $1.8 Million in 3 Rounds from 3 Investors
- San Francisco, CA
- Socialize is a drop-in social platform that creates a community around apps, leveraging networking features through a single interface.
- Isaac Mosquera, Sean Shadmand, Daniel R. Odio, Scott Suhy
- Social Network Media, Interest Graph, Social Media, Mobile
Socialize believes people strongly influence each other even when they aren't 'friends.' Anyone who shares a common interest is influenced by others with that same interest.
Socialize has created a drop-in social platform that puts an app's users to work boosting downloads and user re-engagement in the app by turning their social actions into new app installs. Apps that integrate Socialize experience up to a 551% increase in downloads and 316% increase in impressions.
Want more? Read the recent TechCrunch article http://besoci.al/HkACJH . Get an in-depth 7 minute overview at http://go.GetSocialize.com/key-benefits and see if you can answer these 10 questions today: http://go.GetSocialize.com/10-questions
Past Team (3)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $1.8MUpdate
153 Townsend St
San Francisco, CA 94107
- 05/01/10 -techcrunch.com