- Funding Received
- $27.2 Million in 5 Rounds from 11 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $2.4 Million Venture on April 25, 2014
- October, 2009
- New York, NY
- Socialflow provides technology solutions by optimizing a brand's ability to use social platforms to increase user engagement.
- Mike Perrone, Frank Speiser
- Publishing, Sales and Marketing, Social Media, Advertising
SocialFlow is an enterprise software company that increases distribution of owned and earned content. Our algorithms analyze user behavior and then optimize each post based on real-time data. Our clients experience staggering increases in user engagement and gain insight on content performance that helps them plan future campaigns. Founded in 2009 and based in New York City. SocialFLow is backed by venture capital and clients includes respected brands such as the Associated Press, BBC, Gawker, Walmart, Nickelodeon, the NFL, L’Oreal, The Economist, Pepsi, Forbes, Buzzfeed, New York Public Library and Human Rights Watch.
Current Team (12)Update
Past Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (5) - $27.2MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (6)Update
Early-stage VC arm of ad agency kbs+
Venture Capital Firm
SoftBank Capital is a multi-stage venture capital fund that partners with entrepreneurs building...
betaworks is a startup studio. Building and seed investing in next generation internet companies.
AOL Ventures is the venture capital arm of AOL, focused on early stage investing in...
Fairhaven Capital Partners (previously TD Capital) is a Cambridge, Massachusetts based venture...
SocialFlow, Inc. San Fran
201 Mission St.
San Francisco, CA 94105
SocialFlow, Inc. NYC
52 Vanderbilt Avenue
New York, NY 10017
- 05/16/14 -socialmediatoday.com
- 05/01/14 -mediapost.com
- 04/12/14 -smartbusinessblog.biz