- Funding Received
- $34 Million in 3 Rounds from 2 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $26 Million Series C on February 18, 2014
- October 13, 2008
- Socialbakers is a social media analytics platform that enables brands to measure and compare the success of their social media campaigns.
- Jiri Voves, Lukas Maixner, Martin Homolka
- Social Media, Social Media Marketing, Analytics
Socialbakers is an enterprise social media analytics platform which enables brands to measure, compare, and contrast the success of their social media campaigns with competitive intelligence. Since 2009 Socialbakers has innovated enabling companies to measure and maximize the effectiveness of their social marketing campaigns across all major social networks.
Socialbakers is the only analytics platform that provides truly global industry benchmarks together with extensive local categorization of brands social properties. Socialbakers has been a Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer since 2011.
Socialbakers has been on an upward trajectory since its founding in 2009. In the past 12 months the company:
* Grew revenue three-fold in 2013 * Launched Socialbakers AdAnalytics, a social ad management platform, that enables marketers to unlock the full potential of social platforms like Facebook by analyzing, managing and optimizing social ads. * Added more than 1,000 new clients in 12 months, including Samsung, LVMH, Discovery, Disney, and Universal. Appointed digital industry veterans Neil Morgan, CMO (formerly Omniture, Adobe) and Neil Weston, COO (formerly Omniture, Nuance) to drive its global expansion. * Doubled employee headcount from 150 to 300 with plans to expand to more than 400 in 2014 with more than 30 languages * Opened offices in New York, Singapore, Paris and Munich
Socialbakers recently completed a $26 million Series C financing round, one of the largest funding rounds for a social analytics company outside North America. This new funding led by Index Ventures, with existing investor Earlybird participating, validates Socialbakers’ status as the leading provider of SaaS-based, enterprise social analytics on a global scale.
Current Team (17)Update
Jan 1, 2011
Sr. Director - Head of Sales, France
Jun 1, 2012
Director of ROW
Apr 1, 2012
May 1, 2012
Director of Communications
Sep 1, 2011
Co-Founder and CTO
Chairman of the Board
Jun 1, 2011
Sep 1, 2011
Past Team (3)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $34MUpdate
San Francisco Office
153 Townsend St. Suite 9007
San Francisco, CA 94107
- 06/10/14 -techcrunch.com
- 01/14/13 -techcrunch.com