- Acquired by Twitter on June 19, 2014
- Funding Received
- $759.3 Thousand in 2 Rounds from 3 Investors
- January 1, 2010
- San Francisco, CA
- SnappyTV is a cloud-based live video platform providing social TV solutions for media companies and live stream providers.
- Mike Folgner, Ryan Cunningham, Stephen Weibel
- Cloud Computing, Television, Video, Social Television, Curated Web
SnappyTV is a cloud-based social video publishing and distribution platform that allows content owners to edit and share rich media content across web, mobile and social in real time. SnappyTV is changing how media companies create digital content, making it seamless and inexpensive to provide content to a digital audience. The SnappyTV platform allows content owners to quickly and easily create video clips, highlight reels, full digital segments, GIFs, photos and memes from over-the-air broadcasts in real-time and publish instantly to social media, the web and mobile.
Current Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $759.3kUpdate
LiveFans - Widgets & Tools for Fan Engagement was added to CrunchBase in 2012
LiveCapture - Cloud DVR was added to CrunchBase in 2012
LIveCut Editor - Cloud-based Video Editor was added to CrunchBase in 2012
1153 Mission St.
San Francisco, CA 94103
- 04/07/11 -techcrunch.com