- Funding Received
- $14.5 Million in 4 Rounds from 2 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $6.7 Million Private Equity on May 17, 2013
- December 20, 2010
- Boston, MA
- Skyword is a content production platform enabling brands, retailers and agencies to acquire customers by producing quality content.
- Internet Marketing, Sales and Marketing, SEO, Semantic Search, Content, Advertising, Search
Skyword is the leading content production platform. The Skyword Platform enables brands, retailers, media companies, and agencies to acquire and engage customers by efficiently producing quality content optimized for search and the social web.
Companies such as IBM, GMC, AutoTrader.com, TransUnion, Iron Mountain, United Way, and The Wall Street Journal use the Skyword content production platform to produce quality content that creates lasting and meaningful relationships with their audiences. The platform streamlines and automates the following critical steps in the content creation process:
* Writer Recruitment and Management * Content Creation and Optimization * Editorial and Review * Social Promotion * Measurement and Analytics
Current Team (5)Update
Past Team (3)Update
Funding Rounds (4) - $14.5MUpdate
The Skyword Content Marketing Platform (SaaS) was added to CrunchBase in 2013
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media...
25 Thomson Pl
Boston, MA 02210
- 12/19/11 -techcrunch.com