- Funding Received
- $44 Million in 3 Rounds from 6 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $30 Million Series C on June 12, 2014
- Tel Aviv
- SiSense is a big data analytics company focusing on business intelligence, reporting, dashboarding, and business analytics.
- Elad Israeli, Eldad Farkash, Aviad Harell, Guy Boyangu, Adi Azaria
- Big Data, Business Intelligence, Information Technology, Analytics
SiSense is democratizing Big Data Analytics by pioneering a new approach that enables organizations of all sizes to make sense of their data.
With customers in 48 countries, including global brands like Target and Merck, SiSense was designated “Company to Watch” by Information Management. Wall Street Journal finds that the company has “a knack for winning people over with its technology” and GigaOM describes its product as "one of the fastest In-Memory Data analysis platforms around"
SiSense Prism -- powered by Elasticube™ technology -- delivers unmatched simplicity, agility & value. SiSense product has won many awards, including "Hot Product to See at Dreamforce”, and “Must See at Hadoop World”.
Past Team (2)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $30MUpdate
RTP Ventures invests in software companies focused on cloud computing, internet infrastructure...
At Opus Capital, they are energized and excited about venture investing. The outlook for...
Genesis Partners has one of the strongest track records in the Israeli venture capital industry.
Investing in technology
late stage VC
14 Wall Street
36 Hanamal st.
- 06/12/14 -techcrunch.com
- 04/07/13 -techcrunch.com
- 02/28/13 -techcrunch.com