- Most Recent Funding
- $220 Thousand Seed on June 15, 2012
- June 15, 2012
- Irvine, CA
- Silo Labs offers a real-time search engine for curating and categorizing crowdsourced, location-based and hashtag-based photos.
- Andrew Waldman, Kevin Geehr, Mithun Baphana
- Social Media, Digital Media, Mobile
Silo Labs has developed a powerful real-time curation engine for categorizing & curating huge amount of crowd sourced, location based and hashtag based photos & videos by removing spam content & delivering very engaging & relevant content to enterprise customers & consumers in real-time.
Leveraging this crowd sourced curation-search engine, Silo Labs has launched
1. Silo Enterprise Solutions for brands & media to aggregate, curate, analyze and re-use publicly posted & location based social media photos & videos in real-time about their brands or trending event
2. Silo Photo Channel Network App: Users can view curated crowd sourced photos of live sports, red carpet events, breaking news & other life style content in real-time
Silo Labs Inc. based in Southern California, is seed funded by a Tech Coast Angel Investor. Incorporated in June 2012, Silo Labs is founded by a team of USC, MIT & Stanford Alumni.
Current Team (3)Update
Silo Labs Inc.
2152 Dupont Drive
Suite # 270
Irvine, CA 92612
ScribbleLive is a live blogging software company that focuses on real-time content creation,...
Pixable gives you an instant view of the photos and videos shared on your social networks, plus...
Chute is a cloud platform that provides tools to capture, manage, and display media files.
Olapic is a technology platform enabling publishers and e-commerce sites to integrate photos from...
Curalate is a marketing and analytics suite for visual social media platforms.