- Acquired by Groupon on September 18, 2013
- Funding Received
- $4 Million in 3 Rounds from 4 Investors
- June, 2011
- New York, NY
- SideTour provides a community marketplace enabling users to find and host activities such as tours, dine- outs and rides with other users.
- Minesh Mistry, Mark Webster, Aaron Foss, Vipin Goyal
- Finance, Local, Marketplaces, Collaborative Consumption, Curated Web
SideTour provides a community marketplace where people can discover, book, and host amazing experiences and activities. Whether it's getting a group together to dine at a chef's home, going backstage at a Broadway Show, or watching the sunset from a private sailboat, SideTour's mission is to connect people with vibrant and creative hosts who want to share their talents and passion with others. The company was founded in June 2011 and is headquartered in New York City.
Current Team (6)Update
Past Team (2)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $4MUpdate
122 West 26th Street
New York, NY 10001
- 01/25/12 -techcrunch.com
- 10/17/11 -techcrunch.com