- Funding Received
- $6.4 Million in 2 Rounds from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $6.4 Million Series A on September 26, 2013
- May, 2012
- Redwood City, CA
- Shopular is changing the way people use their mobile phones to shop. The innovative mobile app notifies users of personalized deals.
- Tommy Tsai, Navneet Loiwal
- Shopping, Mobile Commerce, Mobile, E-Commerce
Shopular is changing the way people use their mobile phones to shop. Available on iPhone and Android, the innovative mobile app notifies users of personalized sales and coupons when they are near a store or mall. Shopular is the highest rated app in its category and ranked by Time Magazine among the 50 best iPhone apps of 2013.
We are backed by Sequoia Capital and Y Combinator and headquartered in downtown Redwood City. Shopular is founded by engineers from Google, Shopkick and Loopt and backed by Sequoia Capital and Y Combinator.
Current Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $6.4MUpdate
Redwood City, CA 94063
- 06/19/14 -internetretailer.com