- Funding Received
- $628 Thousand in 2 Rounds from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $628 Thousand Seed on February 19, 2013
- February, 2012
- ShopSpot, a mobile shopping platform, enables lifestyle brands and retailers to connect with customers and sell their products.
- Chawanop Witthayaphirak, Natsakon Kiatsuranon
- Social Commerce, Mobile Commerce, Shopping, Mobile, E-Commerce
"All the local shops you love in one place"
ShopSpot is a mobile shopping platform that will enable local, lifestyle brands and retailers to connect, engage and sell directly to consumers on mobile.
★ For shoppers
Discover and follow your favorite local shops, check out featured items and search by top sellers. Interested in an item you found on ShopSpot? You can message the shop directly via the application.
★ For local shops
ShopSpot is the best way to market your brand to new customers without complicated website integration. Simply post your products with your iPhone and you’ll start getting inquiries from customers right away.
Current Team (2)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $628kUpdate
40 Ubi Crescent #01-02