- Funding Received
- $122.4 Thousand in 3 Rounds from 2 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $22.3 Thousand Seed on August, 2012
- May, 2012
- Shopear, a social e-commerce application, provides product suggestions based on a user's interests, online behavior and social graph.
- Sebastian Ackerman, Guido Sirna
- Discounts, Brand Marketing, Fashion, Social Buying, Mobile
Shopear is a simple and fun Social Commerce app. It solves E-Commerce’s next challenge: Discovery. Shopear, driven by its core algorithms, is the first solution in the industry combining artificial intelligence with e-commerce to provide smart product suggestions and content according to the user’s personal interests, online behavior and social graph. Shopear focuses on using these algorithmic processes to recognize patterns affecting psychographic characteristics of a person. Using these patterns, we’re able to provide a personalized and unique social shopping experience.
Current Team (3)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $122.4kUpdate
Costa Rica 5546