- Funding Received
- $10 Million in 3 Rounds from 6 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $3 Million Venture on March 1, 2014
- January 21, 2011
- Concord, MA
- ShopAdvisor closes the gap between media and retail through mobile shopping experiences.
- Miikka Sainio, Miiikka Sainio, Petrus Lundqvist, Markku Rossi, Lior Nir, Scott Cooper
- Big Data, Online Shopping, Mobile Shopping, Shopping, Advertising
ShopAdvisor closes the gap between media and retail, enabling native commerce from any form of content, driving e-commerce and in store purchase. ShopAdvisor is the only platform designed around natural, contextual shopping behavior. Consumer’s can research and save products as they discover them anywhere in the physical (magazines, billboards, catalogs) or digital world (websites, blogs, videos). Later, when the time or price is right, ShopAdvisor alerts the shopper about the best deals via email, push alerts and proximity campaigns.
Current Team (10)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $10MUpdate
ShopAdvisor offers mobile shopping experiences that can be embedded in any media, driving to...
Rationalwave Capital Partners is a venture capital firm investing in technology companies both...
Private equity firm led by AutoZone founder J.R. Pitt Hyde III Pittco Capital Partners offers...
Seacoast Capital invests mezzanine and equity capital in small, growing companies led by strong,...
Early stage Venture Fund
9 Damon Mill Square
Concord, MA 01742