- Funding Received
- $704 Thousand in 4 Rounds from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $154 Thousand Product Crowdfunding on July 4, 2014
- Palo Alto, CA
- Sher.ly is an SaaS-based software, creates a local file cloud on on-site storage to share and collaborate on sensitive data.
- Marek Ciesla, Blazej Marciniak
- Cloud Data Services, Data Security, File Sharing, Local, Storage, Software
Their Kickstarter campaign hit the $69k goal in 5 days: http://kck.st/1jQ0j6Z
What Sher.ly is: simple file collaboration. Create a group like any chat by adding members, add your files to share with the group, download what you need from resources made available for you. Nothing is uploaded to the “cloud”, your own storage and network is used, so you can share even terabytes of data if you want. It is not sync, it’s invite to access: you can see what files are available in the group, then decide what you want to download from group resources shared with you.
Funding Rounds (4) - $704kUpdate
950 Page Mill Road
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Dev Center Poland