- Funding Received
- $28 Million in 6 Rounds from 9 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $10 Million Debt Financing on January 22, 2014
- San Francisco, CA
- Sharethrough is a software company that powers in-feed, native ads for premium publishers & brand marketers.
- Matt Monahan, Brett Keintz, Rob Fan, Dan Greenberg
- Brand Marketing, Monetization, Mobile, Video, Advertising
Sharethrough is the largest & most sophisticated platform for in-feed, native monetization.
Built for the new paradigm of modern content marketing, Sharethrough is a mobile-first, content-driven platform for advertisers to engage users with quality content, integrated natively to each site it lives on + for publishers to monetize with premium ads while maintaining a high quality user experience.
Sharethrough has two main products:
(1) SFP ("Sharethrough for Publishers") — Content publishers (like Time, Gannett, People, TMZ) use SFP to manage and sell in-feed, native ads that match the form & function of their sites.
(2) STX (The "Sharethrough Exchange") — Brand marketers (like Coke, P&G, Nestle) use STX to distribute editorial content, videos, and other brand content through native, in-feed ads across the web.
Sharethrough also hosts the industry-leading conference series on native advertising — the Native Ad Summit — and co-chairs the IAB Native Advertising Committee.
Funding Rounds (6) - $28MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (4)Update
North Bridge Venture Partners is an early-stage venture capital firm based in Boston,...
Silver Creek's investment strategy is to provide resources and guidance to outstanding...
Elevation Partners is a newly formed private equity firm that makes large-scale investments in...
Baseline is an investment company that aims to help founders build and grow their early-stage...
394 Pacific Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94111
400 N State St.
Chicago, IL 60654
New York City
180 Varick St.
New York, NY 10014