- Funding Received
- $38 Million in 7 Rounds from 10 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $10 Million Series D on September 29, 2014
- San Francisco, CA
- Sharethrough is a software company that powers in-feed, native ads for premium publishers & brand marketers.
- Matt Monahan, Brett Keintz, Rob Fan, Dan Greenberg
- Brand Marketing, Monetization, Mobile, Video, Advertising
Sharethrough is the largest & most sophisticated platform for in-feed, native monetization.
Built for the new paradigm of modern content marketing, Sharethrough is a mobile-first, content-driven platform for advertisers to engage users with quality content, integrated natively to each site it lives on + for publishers to monetize with premium ads while maintaining a high quality user experience.
Sharethrough has two main products:
(1) SFP ("Sharethrough for Publishers") — Content publishers (like Time, Gannett, People, TMZ) use SFP to manage and sell in-feed, native ads that match the form & function of their sites.
(2) STX (The "Sharethrough Exchange") — Brand marketers (like Coke, P&G, Nestle) use STX to distribute editorial content, videos, and other brand content through native, in-feed ads across the web.
Sharethrough also hosts the industry-leading conference series on native advertising — the Native Ad Summit — and co-chairs the IAB Native Advertising Committee.
Funding Rounds (7) - $38MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (4)Update
Sky is a valued part of everyday life in over...
Silver Creek's investment strategy is to...
North Bridge Venture Partners is an early-stage...
Elevation Partners is a newly formed private...
Baseline is an investment company that aims to...
394 Pacific Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94111
400 N State St.
Chicago, IL 60654
New York City
180 Varick St.
New York, NY 10014
- 05/16/14 -techcrunch.com
- 01/16/13 -techcrunch.com
- 09/26/12 -techcrunch.com
- 09/08/11 -techcrunch.com
- 10/18/10 -techcrunch.com
- 08/05/08 -techcrunch.com