- Funding Received
- $18 Million in 3 Rounds from 7 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $15 Million Series A on October 1, 2011
- Shaker is social networking software that connects its users with their friends in a shared, virtual environment.
- Ofer Rundstein, Yehonatan Maor, Eldad Abel, Jonathan Carse, Adam Rakib, yossi sadoun, Meishar Meiri, Arik Ben-Ari, Gad Maor, Yonatan Maor
- Natural Resources, Real Time, Social Media
Current Team (13)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $15MUpdate
The mission of AF Square is to discover companies whose business model disrupts the status quo.
Pitango is one of Israel's leading venture capital firms, that has been investing in...
CrunchFund is an early stage venture capital firm founded by Michael Arrington, Patrick...
Founded in 2010 by Google Chairman Eric Schmidt and Dror Berman, Innovation Endeavors is an early...
Menlo Ventures provides capital for seed through growth technology companies.
Shoken 11 Tel-Aviv, Israel 66532
Ovooko is a community network that enables people to connect with like-minded individuals in...
- 06/07/12 -techcrunch.com
- 05/23/12 -techcrunch.com
- 02/25/12 -techcrunch.com
- 01/18/12 -techcrunch.com
- 01/07/12 -techcrunch.com