- Acquired by Lexalytics on July 14, 2014
- Funding Received
- Undisclosed in 1 Round from 2 Investors
- Amherst, MA
- Semantria is a company providing scalable cloud based sentiment and text analytics services for small to medium sized businesses.
- George Kozlov, Oleg Rogynskyy
- Natural Language Processing, Small and Medium Businesses, Developer APIs, Data Mining, Text Analytics, Opinions, Software
Founded in 2011 by Oleg Rogynskyy, Semantria provides a scalable cloud-based sentiment and text analytics service for small to medium sized businesses. Semantria is a joint venture, co-founded by the leading text analytics technology provider Lexalytics.
Semantria gives decision makers access to actionable insight, drawn from any amount of unstructured text. Sentiment, categories, themes, entities and more are extracted from unstructured text by [Semantria]
Current Team (6)Update
1751 Rue Richardson
Montréal, QC H3K 1G6
48 N. Pleasant Street
Amherst, MA 01002
- 07/14/14 -techcrunch.com